Tyson Services is a local, family-owned company with decades of heating and air conditioning experience. We offer residential and commercial heating and air conditioning maintenance in Charlotte, Monroe, and the surrounding areas for all types of HVAC equipment. Our technicians will inspect and tune up your system to optimize performance and reduce your heating and cooling costs with better energy efficiency.
If your heating or air conditioning system is in need of maintenance, call (704) 285-1812 for an appointment.
“If you are looking for a trustworthy HVAC company, Tyson is the one.”- Jennifer J.
“They were on time and communicated when the tech was on the way and kept me up to date with what was going on with my unit!”- Randi S.
“These folks are amazing and my new “go to” HVAC folks.”- Natalie R.
Protect Your Investment with Professional Maintenance
Heating and air conditioning equipment is a big investment, and you want your systems to last as long as possible. Many homeowners and commercial property owners put off maintenance for a number of reasons. Some skip maintenance because the equipment seems to be running fine, they don’t think professional maintenance is that important, or they have concerns about the cost.
The way you care for your equipment has a significant impact on performance and the lifespan of the system. Regular maintenance in Charlotte is the most effective way to optimize indoor comfort, air quality, and energy efficiency. The cost of professional maintenance is minimal compared to repair costs or replacing your equipment sooner than expected due to lack of maintenance.
HVAC maintenance is important for:
- Indoor comfort: The performance of your HVAC system impacts indoor comfort. Regular maintenance helps improve performance for more reliable comfort in every season of the year.
- Reliable performance: A well-maintained heating or air conditioning system offers more dependable performance and fewer breakdowns.
- Energy efficiency: Keeping your equipment in good operating condition improves energy efficiency, which helps reduce your heating and cooling costs.
- Air quality: Maintenance visits include changing filters and cleaning HVAC system components. This can help reduce dust and other contaminants in the air, which can improve your air quality.
- Equipment life: Staying up to date with maintenance helps reduce wear and tear on the system. This helps to maximize the useful life of your equipment, so you can get the most from your investment.
A qualified HVAC technician should perform maintenance, because they have the specific training and expertise to evaluate the overall condition of the system and identify potential trouble spots. Additionally, many equipment manufacturers require professional maintenance for the warranty.
There are things you can do in between professional maintenance visits to improve performance and protect your system. Pay attention to your filters and change them regularly. Dirty air filters can affect heating and air conditioning system performance, so be sure to keep the filters clean. You can also check the outdoor unit to make sure nothing is impeding its operation. Clear any debris, leaves, and bushes away from the unit for better airflow.
Emergency Services Available
Award Winning Services
Free Estimate for New Installs
Most residential heating and air conditioning equipment needs annual maintenance. Some commercial systems may require more frequent tune-ups. Our technicians can provide Charlotte maintenance services according to the schedule that your equipment requires. Generally, heating maintenance should be done in the fall, and air conditioning equipment should be serviced in the spring to get your system ready for the summer.
Give us a call today at (704) 285-1812 or request an appointment online.