The heating system failing in the middle of winter is extremely stressful, but the experts at Tyson Services can restore your indoor comfort quickly. We stock a wide variety of heating equipment to provide reliable, efficient comfort for every home. Our technicians offer skilled heater installation in Charlotte, Monroe, and the surrounding areas to provide reliable heat for your family.
Get started by calling (704) 285-1812 for a free estimate on your heater installation in Charlotte, NC.
“If you are looking for a trustworthy HVAC company, Tyson is the one.”- Jennifer J.
“They were on time and communicated when the tech was on the way and kept me up to date with what was going on with my unit!”- Randi S.
“These folks are amazing and my new “go to” HVAC folks.”- Natalie R.
Furnace Installation In Charlotte, NC
You don’t have to worry when your new system fails. We stock a variety of heaters that will perform efficiently and are designed to last longer than earlier models. Heating system installation is no simple matter.
If your furnace is not installed correctly, it could:
Our Charlotte furnace installation technicians at Tyson Services know and observe all required techniques in heating system installation. The right tools also make a difference in the promptness and accuracy of our installation services.
We invest in the latest systems and technology to ensure we are equipped and prepared to handle all heating repair and maintenance tasks in these areas:
Top-Quality Furnaces for Fast, Even Heating
An energy-efficient heating system can keep your home warm and reduce your heating costs. Furnaces remain the most popular type of system. There are a number of comfort and energy savings benefits that come with a new furnace.
Furnaces are popular because they offer:
- Fast heat: Furnaces begin generating heat immediately when turned on. This warms your home faster than other types of heating systems.
- Product range: There are furnaces with various fuel types, models, and sizes. This makes it relatively easy to find the ideal furnace for any home.
- Energy efficiency: Today’s high-efficiency furnaces offer great energy saving. You can compare the Annual Fuel Utilization Rating (AFUE) to find the most energy-efficient furnace for optimal savings on your home heating costs.
- Good indoor air quality: An air filtration system, air purifier, humidifier, or dehumidifier can be installed with your furnace to improve indoor air quality.
- Works with existing ducts: A furnace is a forced-air heating system that uses ducts to distribute warmed air. Your new furnace can be hooked up to your existing duct system.
When the time comes to upgrade your heating system, honest, expert advice from a knowledgeable technician makes choosing a furnace easier. Your technician can guide you through the process of selecting the right furnace for your home and handle the installation for you. The quality of the installation is important because improper installation can cause serious problems.
Improper furnace installation can lead to problems with:
- Warming the house sufficiently
- Providing even heat from room to room
- Poor indoor air quality
- Higher home heating costs
- Increased risk of fire or carbon monoxide poisoning
Once your heater installation is complete, proper care and regular maintenance will keep your furnace in good shape for decades. Keeping up with furnace maintenance is essential for home comfort, safety, and energy efficiency. Schedule your maintenance service in the fall to get your home ready for winter.
Emergency Services Available
Award Winning Services
Free Estimate for New Installs
If you aren’t sure whether your heating system needs to be replaced or have questions about the best heater for your home, Ask the Tyson Man. Our Charlotte heater installation technicians have extensive product knowledge to help you explore the options, answer your questions, and provide the information you need to select the best equipment for your home. We offer free estimates, and financing is available for heater installation in Charlotte, NC.
When it’s time for a new heating system, call (704) 285-1812 to find the ideal heater for your home.