Service Area Around Charlotte
Expert HVAC Technicians in Monroe & the Surrounding Areas
Tyson Services is a local, family-owned HVAC business that offers comprehensive services for heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality. Our skilled HVAC technicians are ready to respond to your call. We cover an extensive service area in Charlotte, Monroe, and the surrounding communities. If you need help with your HVAC system, call today and the Tyson Man is on his way.
Please contact Tyson Services at (704) 285-1812 for more information and to schedule an appointment.
“If you are looking for a trustworthy HVAC company, Tyson is the one.”- Jennifer J.
“They were on time and communicated when the tech was on the way and kept me up to date with what was going on with my unit!”- Randi S.
“These folks are amazing and my new “go to” HVAC folks.”- Natalie R.
Our Extensive Service Area
Maintaining indoor comfort requires a working air conditioning system and heating system, functioning ductwork, and good indoor air quality. Whether you need new equipment installation, repair, or maintenance services, you need a qualified and experienced HVAC contractor. Tyson Services covers a large service area around Charlotte.
Our service area includes:
- Ballantyne, NC
- Charlotte, NC
- Harrisburg, NC
- Indian Trail, NC
- Matthews, NC
- Huntersville, NC
- Davidson, NC
- Marshville, NC
- Midland, NC
- Mint Hill, NC
- Monroe, NC
- Pineville, NC
- Rowan County
- Stanly County
- Unionville, NC
- Union County, NC
- Anson County, NC
- Waxhaw, NC
- Weddington, NC
- Gastonia, NC
- Concord, NC
The above list includes the many communities in our service area. If you don’t see your area listed, we may still service your community if you live within 25 miles of Charlotte.
Our indoor comfort services include:
- Installations: Do you need a new heating or air conditioning system? We offer a wide variety of top-quality heating and air conditioning systems to provide the ideal solution for every home. Our technicians can help you select quality products and handle the installation.
- Repairs: A sudden problem with the heat in the winter or the air conditioning in the summer can make life miserable. Our technicians are skilled at troubleshooting heating and air conditioning problems for accurate and reliable repairs.
- Maintenance: Regular professional maintenance helps keep your system in top condition, reduces the need for emergency repairs, and helps to maximize the life of your equipment.
- Indoor air quality: Poor indoor air quality can have a significant impact on health. We offer a variety of products and services to help reduce contaminants in the air, so your family can breathe easier.
- Ductwork: The ductwork plays an important role in keeping your home comfortable. We offer ductwork cleaning and repair services to ensure that your duct system is functional.
Regardless of your heating and air conditioning needs, we are here for you. We offer services that are tailored to your needs and always tell you the cost of the job, so you know what to expect.
Why We're the Community's
Go-To For Your Home Service Needs
Emergency Services Available
Award Winning Services
Free Estimate for New Installs
Call for Fast Service & Transparent Pricing
When you need help with your heating or air conditioning equipment, our certified technicians arrive on time and equipped with state-of-the-art tools and products to solve any problem. We will inspect your system to find the root cause of the problem, explain the issue, and provide upfront pricing information so you know exactly what the job will cost before we get started. If you need new equipment installation, we offer free estimates, and financing is available.
Get in touch with us by telephone at (704) 285-1812 or request an appointment for HVAC services online.